Vanessa Kingsley Poems
- Angels All Around Touched by a revealing light I look into ...
- Regretting, Regretting Everyth...
- Another Please Another Please She could use a cigarette She...
- Pain When everything seems to go dark I can see clearly I ...
- Release Me You say I can be anything and do anything Then ...
- Alone Alone The wind blows hard as the sky grows dark. The ...
Born on March 16th in Colorado Springs, Colorado, I love antyhing dealing with the arts. Writing, acting, singing....it doesn't matter. It's creative and a way to express yourself. I am a very compliacted person but once you admit to yourself that I'm just me it'll all click. I am an all around girl. Meaning I can survive in the city, country, suburbs, wherever. I am a very understanding person ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Angels All Around
Touched by a revealing light
I look into the setting sun’s rays
Serenity overwhelms me once more
So many words I want to say
But our conversation goes nowhere
I don’t feel like explaining it anymore
Looking for my angel
Where did she go?
Seems she left
Only for a while
I keep my mind at ease
Knowing he still smiles
Down on my frame
Up in that city of gold
Pain erased from his features forever
Suddenly, my problems vanish
The wind blows
A warm breeze caresses my face
Angels linger around me
Faith is so hard to keep
I sometimes don’t...