The Future Is Coloured - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
The past is mud; the future is spring.
With past in mind, we step into future.
With mud on legs, we step into the spring.
Don’t blame future and springs for their colour.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about The Future Is Coloured by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl