The Giant - Poem by Atef Ayadi
like a child
i am standing up looking
at the giant lake
as it crashes and spills
against the rocks.
when it sits
when it calms down.
and my mind is still up
it calms with the calming blue of the lake.
Comments about The Giant by Atef Ayadi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl