The Greatest Emotional Wreck - Poem by Jayde Pene
Look at her,
an emotional wreck,
she only wants to be happy,
but all she can do is cry
It was said to be her boyfriend,
Yesterday, it all came to an end,
She was told to break it off,
Even though she never wanted it to stop.
So much to think about in her head,
Those sweet, sweet memories filled her with dread.
That very, very soon,
It would pop like a balloon.
Should i? Should i not? Should i? Should i not?
Thats all replayed again and again in her mind,
Kind, is what she aimed for to tell,
Her heart feels pain, its been shot.
She only wanted a hug...
Not to be treated like a mug,
She fallin' in to a bottomless pit...
Comments about The Greatest Emotional Wreck by Jayde Pene
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl