The Greatest Inspiration - Poem by Jacob Gifford
This is for the ones who mean the most,
who are the greatest inspiration,
who are the hardest to let go.
They will sit by your side,
and listen to every word you say,
and without turning their back on you.
They will teach you the greatest life lessons,
what's good and bad,
and what it's like to loose someone you dearly love.
In my life I have learned many truths,
and in my eyes,
the greatest way to prosper,
especially in the hardest of times,
is to love them,
live in their wisdom,
and hold them close to your heart.
In memory of best friend Rico, who I will always LOVE.
Comments about The Greatest Inspiration by Jacob Gifford
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda