The Hands Of Time - Poem by Juan Olivarez
The hands of time don't stop,
They run on endlessly.
They run from bottom to the top,
Time flies before you see.
One minute you're young and strong,
And nothing fazes you.
The next minute you don't belong,
And the years around you flew.
Comments about The Hands Of Time by Juan Olivarez
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl