The Hangover - Poem by Dean Simpson
My head hurts
My arm hurts
My leg hurts
My everything hurts.
Too much alcohol
Oh God! does it hurt,
Im trying to write this poem
But right now i feel like my heads filled with dirt.
The night before i was happy and jolly
The music was good
The people were happy
Now we all sit here, holding our heads and rubbing our stomachs.
Why is it that us good ol' British
Go out of our way
To put ourselves
Through future pain?
Oh the pain...
Comments about The Hangover by Dean Simpson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl