The Howard Is A Nasty Beast - Poem by David Keig
The Howard is a nasty beast
There's quite a few around
In England and Australia
There's two now to be found.
Their habitat is politics
And they're decidedly right wing
Some say that they’re just throw backs
Not evolved from anything.
They mix sport with religion
And have very dowdy wives
They preach wealth and greed and selfishness
And put the greater good aside.
One day i'm sure they'll die out
Though not soon enough for me
For the Howard's are resilient
And eat Socialists for tea.
Comments about The Howard Is A Nasty Beast by David Keig
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Read poems about / on: greed
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl