The Hurts Of The Breakage - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
The end of my relationships with her,
My heart throb, did not hurt me but did
The way I had to behave as a stranger
With her, whom I thought I couldn’t live without.
The end of my friendships with him,
My staunch mate, did not prick me but did
The way I had to behave as an enemy
With him, whom I thought as my support.
Comments about The Hurts Of The Breakage by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl