The Injustice Of My Sentence - Poem by Annmarie Fox
The injustice of my sentence!
By Annmarie Fox©
I’m being confined for a crime I did not commit,
All I did wrong was allow myself to be hit.
Here in the refuge I while away the time,
Oh why should I be here I didn’t commit any crime.
He’s put me in prison and in fear of my life,
He could have just ended it with the flick of a knife.
Four walls encase me though there aren’t any bars,
He took my hopes and my dreams and my reach for the stars.
Oh why should I be here I didn’t commit any crime!
Comments about The Injustice Of My Sentence by Annmarie Fox
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl