Annmarie Fox Poems
- On The Run On The Run By Annmarie Fox©
- On My Own On My Own By Annmarie Fox©
- Oh Why? Oh Why? By Annmarie Fox©
- My Old Life My Old Life. By Annmarie Fox©
- Karl Karl By Annmarie Fox©
- Harrys Secret Garden Harry’s Secret Garden By Annmarie Fox©
- Buried Alive Buried Alive By Annmarie Fox©
Im nothing special! I write poetry as a way of expressing my feelings at the time (if i didn't i would crack up) we all have a different way of dealing with our emotions mine as you can see is done as a poem. I was in a violent marriage for 22yrs and yes im now free from that, i dont doubt that many more women are in the situation that i was in but believe me and trust me when i say there is a ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Annmarie Fox
By Annmarie Fox©
Dust and darkness there isn’t any light
Pain and suffering we’ve got to fight
Buried alive what hope have we got?
People digging “Please Don’t Stop”.
For hours and hours I’m buried alive
“Please don’t stop digging” I want to survive
People beside me all wracked with pain
“Please don’t stop digging” I beg you again.
A chink of light is the end in sight?
Digging continuous they’ve been at it all night
Voices calling “are you ok”?
“Please get me out” is all I can say.
Twisted metal, bricks ...