The Ultimate Gain - Poem by Annmarie Fox
The Ultimate Gain By Annmarie Fox@
Tanks, planes, bombs and guns,
Mothers, fathers losing sons.
Bullets flying people slain,
Another war what’s the gain?
Many people lying dead,
Many more have since fled.
Left their homes and their towns,
As buildings lie upon the ground.
Liberty is the ultimate gain,
As the enemy realises it’s not a game.
The rights of men we have to defend,
And soon the fighting will come to an end.
Comments about The Ultimate Gain by Annmarie Fox
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl