The Journey Of A DestıTute - Poem by PRABHUL PRABHA
he is a stranger for all
an old man with ugliness
words of scripture,
his lips wispering
with out his permission
I am a scholar!
that distinct in his face
but no one will see it
owing to his slimy cloths.
foul smell of his body
is provocating oters
to keep the distance.
he can't walk with mind
age, the enemy holding his legs.
a teenage archer, asked to him-
'the millionare, where you going? '
the millionare of peace of mind
rise his quivering head and said-
'I am going, to find the poverty! '
Comments about The Journey Of A DestıTute by PRABHUL PRABHA
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
PRABHUL PRABHA's Other Poems
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl