The Loss That Is A Gain - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
A defeat at the hand of a heavy weight
Or a defeat by a hair thin margin
Is, like success, worth remembering.
So is the aborted love to its lover.
Comments about The Loss That Is A Gain by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl