Lawrence S. Pertillar
The Main Objective - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
With just a bit of rest,
And out of breath to catch it...
I'm on a mission I confess,
Has been with me it seems...
With just a little bit of needful sleep,
Keep awake as I sip on tea.
I'm on a quest with a message.
If I feel a need to get something done...
Nobody but myself will do it.
Any doubts I had I grew to overcome.
No matter what I did to get to be someone.
When a mind fixed sticks with a wish for success...
Eating little and getting rest,
Not a choice but a fact accepted.
When a mind fixed sticks with a wish for success,
The main objective.
Comments about The Main Objective by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl