Ace Of Black Hearts
The March To Redemption After Failure - Poem by Ace Of Black Hearts
Almost always it takes more then one try.
When the wind has been knocked out of your sails.
Remember what brought you here.
What was it that you believed.
What was it you thought you could achieve.
And then march on to be redeemed.
Comments about The March To Redemption After Failure by Ace Of Black Hearts
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl