The Memory - Poem by David Blake
Afraid to love, all to aware of
the ever presence darkness.
Can you remember when you
once loved me? Unnatural
desire that exist, if only in the
shadow of a lost dream. Can
the madness last for all
eternaity or will you soneday
again love me?
Comments about The Memory by David Blake
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl