The Missed Yet Cherished. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
You dawned as a mysterious goddess
In the late afternoon of my life.
A goddess of all the goddesses,
You warmed my blood and veins,
And charged my body and bone.
You are with in the fortress, now shut;
My ambition was your throne, not inert;
Your podium was my goal, now lost
Comments about The Missed Yet Cherished. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl