The Mistaken Beliefs - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
I mistook them to have got cured
From their not turning for check up.
I mistook them to have read mine
In the journals that they have read.
I mistook them as my lovers
As they valued my company.
Such like beliefs, still disproved,
Had nourished my ego through out..
Comments about The Mistaken Beliefs by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl