The N Word - Poem by Ramona Thompson
I have a poll that goes with this so if anyone would like the link please message me.
Black people seem to be ok with calling each other the N word on their cds and in their movies but if someone of another race uses the word they get offended.
Should they get over it already? Are they just trying to cause trouble and get extra attention?
Are they the ones who are truely being racist here?
What are your thoughts?
Comments about The N Word by Ramona Thompson
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl