The Naive Tamils - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
‘I'm a staunch Tamil.',
He wants to get the throne.
Tamils are ready to offer it.
M G R and J Jayalaitha
Came to the throne
And showed their colour.
Naive Tamils have believed
That they are staunch Tamils
The concerned ones believe
That they aren't Tamils in spirit.
Comments about The Naive Tamils by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda