The Network Was Down - Poem by Lauren Michaels
I had a brilliant poem I swear.
A million of them
All lined up ready to parade my undeniable
Skill, my depth, my abilty.
But now its another Friday night
and I'm drunk.
And I can't remember what I was going to say.
But I'm sure it was something great.
Comments about The Network Was Down by Lauren Michaels
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl