Lawrence S. Pertillar
The Obviousness Of Delusion - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Keeping up with appearances,
And striving to sustain a maintaining of an image...
Eventually becomes to be viewed as one's insanity.
Especially during these times,
When those who are clearly out of their minds...
Seem to be the ones more conscious of image.
And not able to embrace the reality of change.
With the obviousness of delusion,
Being stripped away on a daily basis.
To reveal truth and its existence everywhere.
Comments about The Obviousness Of Delusion by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl