The Old As Old Only - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
When I heard an old Hindi song
In a remix form with all bang
It looked like Meenakumari,
In semi nude raping the hero.
The old as old is rather good.
Comments about The Old As Old Only by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl