Glenn Mark Amor
The One - Poem by Glenn Mark Amor
I thanked God...
The One who gave me hope to live,
The One that only who can forgive.
The One who died on a cross,
...to save humanity that is lost.
The One who gave His Words...
So I give you my heart to you Lord.
Comments about The One by Glenn Mark Amor
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl