Amy Louise Kerswell
The Ones Who Broke My Hart - Poem by Amy Louise Kerswell
I'll never forget the people that made my body weak.
And would never allow me to speak.
You said my voice I mustn't leak.
I hate you I hate you I hate you.
This was no game.
It was power for you.
For me it was torture and pain.
I hate you I hate you.
I really hate you.
My hart is sad angry and raging.
I want my life back but its to late.
You all took that part of my life.
You all raped me.
You made me weak
And you made me cry.
Your tour my hart and sole.
Anfd I fucking well hate you
Comments about The Ones Who Broke My Hart by Amy Louise Kerswell
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda