Angel of Darkness
The Only Thing - Poem by Angel of Darkness
He's the only thing that keeps me wishing on a shooting star.
The only thing that makes me laugh with a broken heart.
He's the one I think about on these lonely nights.
This one is a keeper, I'm holding on tight.
He's the song I happily sing when I'm in the shower.
His eyes are what I dream about, though I try not to with all my power.
His face is what haunts me everywhere I go.
His love is what I need, but I'll never let him know.
~This song was inspired by the song 'Teardrops on My Guitar'~
Comments about The Only Thing by Angel of Darkness
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl