The Pathos Of The Death - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
I didn’t share my grandmother’s anxiety
Of going to die
When she was about to die.
I didn’t share my father’s similar anxiety
When he was waiting for his death.
I too will end up meeting the same fate.
Each one thus dies with no one minding.
Comments about The Pathos Of The Death by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl