The Perennial Struggle Between Culture And Ignorance - Poem by Dominic Windram
I'm the matador; the true creative spirit;
For I have thwarted many dumb bulls in my time.
I'm in this for the long haul.I'll always persit.
I will do everything in my power to resist.
With my flair for words, and constant movement,
I will keep the cretins guessing. I will create
A series of brand new notions, symbols and signs.
I will not allow crap to replace the sublime!
Comments about The Perennial Struggle Between Culture And Ignorance by Dominic Windram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda