Joseph T. Renaldi
The Photograph - Poem by Joseph T. Renaldi
I've stared at the photograph, repeatedly,
For years ago the smiling youngster was I.
Now missing your companionship the way I do,
Fate has put you in the photograph too.
Comments about The Photograph by Joseph T. Renaldi
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda