Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
The Positiveness - Poem by Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
I cannot hide my head
Like an ostrich for an escape
I cannot roar like a lion
To make fear syndrome in the wild
I cannot bark like a hunting dog
To make fear the intruders
I cannot be tamed by someone
Because I can think a little
I will try to be aware of the things
I can smile to all with humbleness
With happiness and to make others happy.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about The Positiveness by Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl