Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Gender Equality. - Poem by Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Gender equality a hot subject
Gender inequality is injustice
Thoughtful arguments persists
Gender equality a real solution
In education, employment, opportunities
A concern of justice always to highlight
Genders the great wisdom they require
The great victory they awaits
A world of equality and justice
The thoughtful moments for joy
Happiness ever must be there
Gender equality a great freedom.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about Gender Equality. by Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl