Lawrence S. Pertillar
The Power Of Determination - Poem by Lawrence S. Pertillar
An escalation of evil to defeat it,
Makes as much sense...
As expecting someone to give a book report,
Who is illiterate.
But then anything is possible,
To anyone flying high on crack...
Who learns how to cook,
By watching cartoons on Saturday mornings.
The power of determination,
Should never be underestimated.
Or how a convincing done...
Is accepted with attempts to achieve.
With an end result prolonged,
In the hopes of a success impresses.
Someone left to award accolades,
Will be found inebriated and cheering.
Comments about The Power Of Determination by Lawrence S. Pertillar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl