The Preasures Of Life - Poem by Holly Somer
Everytime I turn on the tv sex is the first thing I see, ' Come on hun join me here in bed he says to me, 'But I; m thinking, 'What are you crazy?
Chorous: ' Although thats not the only thing that goes on in a teens mind', 'Others can ask you things from behind'.
You could just be walking down the street, Then the next thing you know your on the ground from getting beat.
Guy: ' Hey whats up babe you want to smoke'?
Girl: 'No thank you pal I; d rather choke'.
Guy: 'Ok fine that; s your loss'.
Girl: ' Look into reality and checkout the cost'.
Dear Readers: I don; t mean to offend any of you when you read this if you have done any of this and think it; s cool. This is just my opinion on things.
Comments about The Preasures Of Life by Holly Somer
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl