The Purse And The Looks - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Man who has a purse is no man
If with that, he cannot buy a woman.
Woman who has looks, is no woman
If with that, she cannot humble a man.
Comments about The Purse And The Looks by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda