Theorem The Truth Serum
The Rains - Poem by Theorem The Truth Serum
The rains come and wash away
the happy gleam inside my eyes
and darken them with their
gray clouded blanket.
Another three months
of deeply felt loneliness.
I will sink with in the
where my self-esteem
Comments about The Rains by Theorem The Truth Serum
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl