The Real Birth - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
The leaf has a birth; so does the flower.
The seed has a birth; so does the seedling.
The egg has a birth; so does a larva.
The fly has a birth; so does a pupa.
Gametes have birth; zygotes have birth.
The embryo and the young ones have births.
Even each cell and the nucleus have births.
Species, genus and families have their births.
Birth is a stage distinct in the life string
Like a day as a new year in a year.
No birth is exclusive but protruding.
The origin of life is the real birth.
Comments about The Real Birth by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda