The Rose Open Up Your Eyes - Poem by Charles Garcia
My eyes are open, I can plainly see,
The abundance of life, that surrounds
I shall never tire of the fragrance of the
Emitting perfume from my garden where
The blossoms grow,
My heart be open, never to forget,
Moments of the past,
As to all my friends and family,
As above forever lasts.
Fill me up with mercy for the souls in need,
For the words that I may speak,
Compassion lies within my heart,
The abundance of life that is.
To be a part of me, that I be so meek.
That I not forget as to the fragrance of
Comments about The Rose Open Up Your Eyes by Charles Garcia
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl