The Same Cause And Effect - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Hitler, the tyrant, and Gandhi, the noble,
Did what they did to the people of theirs
From the same cause, to wet their ego
And to the same end, to conquest people.
Comments about The Same Cause And Effect by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl