The Saprophyte- Holiest - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Nobler than noble, holier than holy
Are the fungi that kill not any
That is alive, for their food
But only live on those dead.
A scavenger, a redeemer,
And a plant food converter.
No man, no god man can equal them
No saint, no sons of God
Lived without a kill of foe or prey.
Who is the holiest?
Comments about The Saprophyte- Holiest by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl