The Shadow And The Object. - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Discomfort is the shadow of the comfort.
Inconvenience is the shadow of the convenience.
Sorrow is the shadow of the happiness
The shadow matches the object and rays.
Comments about The Shadow And The Object. by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl