The Silver Sword - Poem by Naveed Akram
Oh? A sword has triumphed?
When does silver shine too cowardly?
The swords are all toward the goal
Set by godly men and women.
A letter so bold is attached to this scroll,
Read the soldiers of light like reminders.
The sign of understanding, is the thesis
Of such strength.
A going to hundred places
Strikes someone with riches,
The gathering is substituted by another.
Then success flows through the veins,
Passing your ambitions is an accusation.
The light is my lightening of facts
In knowledge, without the fires and ices.
Comments about The Silver Sword by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl