The Sin Of You And I - Poem by Magnus Tukkonen
I am arrogant.
I am patriotic.
I am a capitalist snob.
I am rude to others.
I am a melting pot.
I cannot travel anywhere and receive respect.
I am unlike You.
You are humble.
You are faithless.
You are full of charity.
You are overly polite.
You are a tossed salad.
You can travel anywhere with utmost respect.
You are unlike I and unlike They
They are ignored.
They are environmentalists.
They are individually selfless.
They are peaceful… but,
They are sure to make their voices heard everywhere.
They have always been.
They are mistreated by You and I
Comments about The Sin Of You And I by Magnus Tukkonen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl