The Song Of Life - Poem by Sagnik Chakraborty
My heart shall beat for eternity;
It takes its cue and hums along,
For life is but an endless song
That brims with sublime variety.
Pure and true like Nature virgin
And serene as the morning dew,
Sparkling fresh with melodies new,
The Song of Life is etched within.
Today's tunes are a bridge between
What is to come and what has been,
The joyous notes are ours to prize,
To know, to feel, to realise,
The beauty of a sunset lies
In the promise of a new sunrise.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about The Song Of Life by Sagnik Chakraborty
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl