Sagnik Chakraborty Poems
- Futility With words I painted spring So the cuckoo bird ...
- It Is Spring -new- The flowers be wilting, it is spring, The ...
- The Stargazer Laid back on the couch of a grassy patch, He ...
- A Vernal Evening At The City P... The leaves of trees waved ...
- The Song Of Life My heart shall beat for eternity; It takes...
- An Advent Long had I braved the seas in boats of wood, But ...
- Musings Of A Young Guitarist As I hold the chords and strum ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Sagnik Chakraborty
With words I painted spring
So the cuckoo bird could sing,
Sing she did, but not in glee,
Her notes just yielded pity for me -
My crafted, worded toy
Failed to give me joy.
I pleaded Storm to hear,
This boat of mine to steer,
He took a portion, not the whole,
Of my rudderless, reckless soul -
In two my heart was torn,
In silence, grief was born.
The pearl from oyster shell
That's not to buy or sell,
In frenzied lust I snatched away
And wore as jewel night and day -
It caused my heart to fade,
And wither into shade.