Theorem The Truth Serum
The Spirit Of Gaia - Poem by Theorem The Truth Serum
The spirit of Gaia raped for the gain of 1%.
Gaia gives us life and we take it away
right on her very breast.
She's got to watch as the blood
spills all over her skin.
She gave us trees...we chop them down.
She gave us water...we drink it all up.
She gave us land...we over populate it.
We hand the decisions over to a person
with aspirations to be a part of the 1%
or is already one of them.
Of course they're going to protect these few.
They can't relate with us because they aren't one of us.
What happened to the promise of a philosopher?
Why do we get butchers instead?
Comments about The Spirit Of Gaia by Theorem The Truth Serum
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl