The Strength Of The Progress - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Teeth have lost their power to tear
Legs are weak to tread stones and thorns.
Stomach cannot gulp raw, and skin
Is unable to brave cold and wind.
And the brain is sick with sexual
Our civilization is well in progress.
Comments about The Strength Of The Progress by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl