Bijay Kant Dubey
The Terror Of Death - Poem by Bijay Kant Dubey
How will be it, my death?
I just think about.
Can you say it, friend?
Only one thing that I know it is this that
It will be, will be painful no doubt.
My time of going, God knows, God knows it,
What it in my lot.
I sometimes just think about it,
Though do not want to think about it, but random thoughts come to.
Comments about The Terror Of Death by Bijay Kant Dubey
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl