The Thump - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
The thump is not one fifth,
But is more than a half
In service that five fingers do..
Without it you cannot
Hold, catch, tie, throw or write.
Yet it gets no extra treatments.
True great men are like that
Comments about The Thump by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda