Edward Kofi Louis
The Truth 153 - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Have mercy on the poor and needy and help them;
The truth is the tabernacle of the upright!
A rich person has many friends! While a poor person is even shunned by his or her own neighbours.
The truth flourishes forever!
Life, peace and love;
The foolish enjoys evil! ! But, the wise departs from it.
Muse! ! With the joy of the truth;
The evil will bow before the righteous! Because, the truth is forever.
Comments about The Truth 153 by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda